2023 Board of Director Elections
Nominations Information for the 2023 IIBA Birmingham Chapter Board of Directors Election
Volunteering to help lead our IIBA Birmingham Chapter by serving as an officer during the coming years is a great way to get to know other members better, put your ideas forward to help the group progress and contribute to our goal of raising awareness of the value and contribution of the business analysis profession within businesses throughout Alabama. We look forward to your participation!
Open Positions - 2 year terms June 2023 - June 2025 [role descriptions]
- VP-Marketing *1 yr
- VP-Professional Development
- Nominations open now through April 30, 2023 - [submit nomination here]
- Candidates announced and voting will commence on May 1, 2023 and closes on May 31, 2023. [vote here]
- New officers will be announced at the June Chapter Meeting and AGM, June 1, 2023.
- Click here to nominate yourself or another qualified IIBA Birmingham Chaper member in good standing.
- The IIBA Birmingham Chapter Nomination Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must I attend meetings in person? Each board determines the meeting format that best meets their needs. The current board meets remotely.
- What is the time committment? Each board determines the meeting schedule. The current board meets twice a month during lunch hour. The IIBA Central Region leaders have a monthly meeting at 7:00PM. We request at least one board member attend each month. In addition, we meet as needed for committee activities. The typical commitment is 3-5 hours/month.