Workshop: Business Analyst Masterclass - with Ryland Leyton
Set yourself apart as a stand-out Business Analyst through core skills, competencies, and mindset all to achieve next-level practice!
This is a full-day course (split into two sessions) to help you take your Business Analysis skills and practice to the next level and to set yourself apart from the “commodity” BA professional.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
The class will draw on the lessons and experiences I’ve learned from over twenty years in the IT field, writing two books, and being a professional contributor to the IIBA and a dozen companies.
- The “master practitioner mindset” that will help distinguish you from routine professionals.
- Specific tools and skills which will enable you to be a more effective practitioner, collaborator, and analyst.
- Examining & unpacking concepts from agility, servant leadership, and consultative practices and connecting them to your own work.
- How to connect your personal and professional passion to your practice, and why it is essential that you do so.
- Career planning, career intention, and how to make the difference that starts a virtuous cycle for you in your work.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone who uses Business Analysis skills including of course BA’s, but also Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers and even agilists such as Scrum Masters and SAFe practitioners who want the best out of their analysis professionals and partners.
- Thursday, June 29, 2023; 1:00 - 5:00 PM EDT
- Friday, June 30, 2023; 1:00 - 5:00 PM ED
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE NOTE:
THIS IS A ONE DAY CLASS HELD OVER TWO SESSIONS.
Each sessio is *totally different content*. There is no repetitioni between them.
You will receive Zoom invitations to both the week of the course.
8 PD Hours | 8 CDUs
This course is registered with IIBA® and qualifies for 8 Professional Development (PD) Hours toward IIBA® core certification and 8 Continuing Development Units (CDU) toward retaining your existing IIBA® core certification and the Agile Analysis Certification (IIBA®-AAC).
Ryland will provide the course syllabus as well as a certificate of completion, a knowledge test regarding the class contents, and the details necessary for self registration of credits with IIBA.
$325 - IIBA Member * the registration link below includes the discount promo code
$450 - Guest
Presented by Ryland Leyton, CBAP, PMP, CSM, SA4, Agile Coach | Speaker | Author
Ryland Leyton, CBAP, PMP, CSM, SA4, is an avid Agile advocate & coach, business analyst, author, speaker, and educator. He has worked in the technology sector since 1998, starting off with database and web programming, gradually moving through project management and finding his passion in the BA and Agile fields. He has been a core team member of the IIBA® Agile Extension to the BABOK® and the IIBA Agile Analysis Certification. Ryland has written popular books on BA Agility and career topics. He can be reached at www.RylandLeyton.com.